Category Archives: Starter Kit
Discontinued Scentsy Products Fall 2012
The following Scentsy products will be discontinued and will not be returning in March for the Spring/Summer 2013 Scentsy catalog, so stock up while you can! All scents available through February 2013 while supplies last.
Discontinued Scentsy Scents 2012
- Almafi Coast
- Amber Road
- Autumn Sunset
- Be Still
- Black Ruby
- Central Park Pralines
- Christmas Cottage
- Cinnamon Bear
- Cinnamon Vanilla
- Clove & Cinnamon
- Cozy Fireside
- Dulce De Leche
- Enchanted Mist
- Festival of Trees
- Frosted Ginger Cookie
- Hazelnut Latte
- Honey Pear Cider
- Iced Pine
- Mediterranean Spa
- Midnight Fig
- Pumpkin Marshmellow
- Pumpkin Roll
- Silver Bells
- Vanilla Cream
Discontinued Scentsy Warmers 2012
These Full Size Scentsy Warmers are discontinued for the Spring/Summer 2013 season. Available while supplies last only.
- All Wrapped Up
- Ghouls & Ghosts
- He’s Alive
- Merry Berry
- Star Spangled
- ‘Tis the Season
- Classic Purple
- English Ivy
- Plum Garland
- Glowing Core Silhouette
- All Hallows Silhouette wrap
- Joy to the World Silhouette Wrap
- Nativity Silhouette Wrap
Discontinued Mid-Size Scentsy Warmers 2012
- Mission Slate
Discontinued Plug-In Scentsy Warmers 2012
- Fright Night
- Groovy Brown
- Santa Fe
- Silent Night
February is sale month, and also “double” Scentsy Starter Kit Month (you receive BOTH Spring Summer AND Fall Winter catalogs and scent testers), so it’s the best time all year to join Scentsy and become a rep. Start a home based candle business with Scentsy and begin the adventure of a life time!
I can’t wait to work with you and know you’ll be a great Scentsy Consultant!
Independent Scentsy Star Director
Best time to Become a Scentsy Rep
February is the best time to join Scentsy! The brand new Spring/Summer Scentsy catalog comes out March 1, so February is the “transition month”. New Scentsy Consultants receive an enhanced bonus double Scentsy Starter Kit with both Spring/Summer AND Fall/Winter catalogs and scent testers, for the same great price of only $99. You will have the whole month of February to use your current items, but are all ready to go to hit the ground running for the spring and summer season; it’s like getting two Starter Kits for the price of one.
Scentsy has added two exciting new Scentsy product lines recently and are included in the new Spring Summer catalog: Layers by Scentsy and Sincerely Scent cards. Scentsy has also announced a new brand completely unrelated to wax and warmers that debuted in May, and other brand came out August 2012. One Scentsy company, multiple brands, yet all one downline! And with February being the month you get the bonus double starter kit too, it really is the best time to join and sell Scentsy to become a Scentsy rep!
If you join and sell Scentsy now and become a Scentsy Rep on my team, I can help you get started so you can be ready to benefit from the crazy sales and know how to really grow your team and move up the ranks. You’ll be amazed at how quickly you can move up and how big your paychecks can be. It’s always a great time to start a Scentsy home based candle business, but here are a few reasons to join now in February:
1. Bonus Double Starter Kit month
2. Scentsy’s semi-annual 10% off sale; everyone loves to buy during a sale
3. Discontinued list comes out and people want to stock up on their faves before they’re gone
4. Spring and holidays are coming, so it’s easier to book parties… everyone’s ready for a girls night out!
5. Excitement of the new catalog for March with brand new products and spring scents.
6. You’ll LOVE being a part of our team and won’t want to wait any longer!
We have a wonderful Scensty team with Consultants all over the US, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Scotland, and APO’s in Belgium and would sure love to have you join us. Sign up to sell Scentsy today and you can be the newest Scentsy Rep on our team and be lucky enough to get the bonus double Scentsy Starter Kit! There’s always room for more and you’ll be in for the ride of your lifetime!
Scentsy is not only a great product, but is even more a wonderful company with which I am so proud to be affiliated. Scentsy is based on three core values that make it easy for you to be successful:
Scentsy is simple to sell, easy to use, and very straightforward — even to our newest Consultants and customers.
When you join Scentsy, you’re encouraged to run your business, your way. Everyone has a different style, and can bring their unique qualities to the table.
We believe in contributing more than we take in relationships with our community, our customers, and our Consultants.
Hope you join today! I look forward to being your Scentsy Sponsor and working with you! Sign up and get your Scentsy Double Starter Kit today!
~ Becky Sattler, Scentsy Star Director
Join and Sell Scentsy
Are you thinking you would like to sell Scentsy, but not sure how to join and become a Scentsy consultant? It’s super easy to get started, and I’ll be here as your sponsor to help keep you going after that!
Answers to basic questions I am often asked about joining Scentsy.
Your Scentsy Sponsor:
- You must join Scentsy under a current consultant. You can sign up easily online right now.
- You do NOT have to join under someone local (my team is all over the US, Canada, UK, and Germany). Scentsy does not divide us into territories.
- You cannot change sponsors, so choose someone who can help you, and with whom you would like to work.
Your Scentsy Starter Kit:
- It’s $99 to join and sell Scentsy, which includes the enrollment kit / starter kit you will receive. This Scentsy Starter Kit is sent from a Scentsy warehouse (Texas, Kentucky, or Idaho) within two business days, so you can get started right away, but you can sell and recruit the minute you sign up to sell Scentsy.
- The Scentsy Starter Kit contents were recently updated to include the new Layers by Scentsy bath and body products! You’ll receive everything you need to sell Scentsy and get started.
How to Sell Scentsy:
- You do not have to have home parties to sell Scentsy. You can have catalog parties, sell online, or sell to just family and friends. You can also host fundraisers or have a booth at a bazaar or fair.
- There is no monthly requirement to remain a consultant. The only requirement is that you sell $1 worth of product between July–December each year. If, however, you have people under you (downline) you will need to sell at least $150 in personal retail sales to keep those people under you. If you don’t meet that requirement, your downline recruits will roll up to your sponsor.
- People can order directly from your Scentsy website and it will get shipped from the warehouse to their front door.
- You do NOT have to carry inventory. You order the Scentsy products when someone places an order with you. You are allowed to have inventory if you want, but it’s not required.
How you get paid to sell Scentsy:
- As a Scentsy Consultant, you do not get a discount upfront on the products you purchase. Instead, you get 20-25% commissions on everything you sell, even if it’s for you.
- You do not get a signing bonus for each recruit; instead, you get to make money on their sales for as long as they are a Scentsy Consultant, depending on your rank.
- Scentsy sends you a Scentsy Visa paycard after you join. Your commission from the previous month will be loaded in our PayPortal on the 10th of every month. You have the choice to have it transferred to your bank account or on the Scentsy Visa paycard.
- When you join Scentsy, you will get access to your Scentsy personalized website for a full three months for FREE. If you choose to keep it, it’s only $10 a month. It’s optional, but worth every penny. The website allows customers to order directly on your website, sends out a monthly newsletter to your customers, allows you to recruit, and includes you in the Consultant Locator.
- There are incentives, promotions and awards you can earn as a Scentsy consultant. Some of those are awards you can only earn within the first few weeks when you join to sell Scentsy, so make sure to get started with a bang!
- Scentsy offers a debuting Warmer and Scent of the Month at a 10% discount for your customers. You can sign up for the Scent of the Month subscription for only $35 a month and get the following Scentsy products:
11 Scentsy Bars (scent of that month)
1 room spray
1 full size party tester (to add to your others that came in your kit)
1 basket tester (a smaller tester size)
50 Scent of the Month brochures
(Over $65 worth of product for only $35!)
Come Join and Sell Scentsy with Me
Those are the main questions I get asked the most, and will help get you started with everything you need to know! You can read more about How to Become a Scentsy Consultant if you have more questions, or my there’s some helpful tips on my post about how to get started selling Scentsy. I’m a Star Director, and very active in my Scentsy business. I have almost 400 in my group from all over the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany and would love to have you on my team. I’m here to help and can’t wait to work with you! Come join and sell Scentsy with me – you’ll love it!
Independent Scentsy Star Director
New Scentsy Starter Kit contents
Announcing an exciting new change in the Scentsy Scentsy Starter Kit contents!
To help new Consultants experience and share our new Layers by Scentsy products, Scentsy is adding some fantastic new items to the Scentsy Starter Kit:
- Layers by Scentsy Hand Cream (1)
- Layers by Scentsy Shower Gel (1)
- Layers by Scentsy catalogs (25)
*To see all you’ll receive in your complete Scentsy Starter Kit contents, click here.
In order to keep the cost of the Starter Kit the same, Scentsy will be removing the Scent Circle, Travel Tin, Fragrance Foam, and Room Spray from the previous Starter Kit contents.
The new Scentsy Starter Kit is all you need to start a Scentsy business, and is such a great deal, for only $99!
The improved Starter Kit including Layers by Scentsy is a wonderful new opportunity for customers to fall in love with more of our Scentsy products. This change in the Starter Kit will allow new Scentsy Consultants to have the best tools possible to build their businesses, starting right with their new Starter Kit contents.
Join Scentsy and Sell Layers By Scentsy
All current Scentsy consultants can sell Scentsy products, as well as the new Layers By Scentsy bath, body, and laundry perfume products. Layers by Scentsy is simply a line extension of the existing Scentsy brand, so it’s easy to sell your favorite Scentsy fragrances, now available as Scentsy lotions, shower gel, body spray, and even perfume for your laundry!
Now when you sign up as a Scentsy Dealer, Rep, Consultant, or anything you want to call it, you’ll receive the new and improved Scentsy Starter Kit with Layers by Scentsy products! Come join me today!
Independent Scentsy Star Director
Look at the NEW Scentsy Starter Kit! So exciting! Now includes a Scentsy Buddy, Scent Pak, and Scentsy Fragrance Foam, along with the full-size Scentsy warmer, Scentsy bar, Scent Circle, and Travel Tin of the previous Starter Kit. Includes catalogs, order forms, and business cards too. Debuting the new slim Scentsy party scent testers, streamlined to better travel from party to party (kit includes each 80 current fragrances). It’s all you need to join Scentsy and get your business off and running. All this for the same great price of only $99, there has never been a better time to sell Scentsy and see what all the excitement is all about. Start the new year with your new Scentsy business!