Why Should I Sell Scentsy?
I think about why I sell Scentsy a lot. It helps me know what to say to people when they ask me that question. As a mom of 4 little kids under the age of 7, I love that I can sell Scentsy and stay home with my kids. I derive a lot of personal satisfaction knowing that I am building a sustainable business. I don’t have to worry about finances now, and don’t wonder what I would do if something were to happen to my husband and I’d have to be the sole supporter of my family. It is important that I am able to do this and not miss a moment with my kiddies, because I know these years will fly by. A few weeks ago I was talking with some Scentsy Consultants on my team and asked them the same question. Here are a few of their answers:
- I’m working to pay off bills and become debt free.
- I want to quit my job and stay home with my family.
- To make extra money to pay for family vacations.
- To increase my self-confidence.
- Allows me to contribute to finances and work from home.
- A way create self-sufficiency.
- Start a new life after divorce.
- Be able to create my own hours and not have the boss I hate.
- Earn extra money to pay for my crafts and hobbies.
- Discount on the product and great tax write-offs.
- Promise of a better financial situation in the future with less stress.
- I love the product… it makes me happy.
Every Scentsy story is unique and suited to that person, but each has something to do with the ability to make your life more like what YOU want it to be. What will your Scentsy story be? Come join Scentsy with me and let’s get started on making YOUR story!