Wondering Which Countries Have Scentsy Consultants?
Here's a world map showing which countries are open for Scentsy Consultants to join and start a business. Many wonder which countries Scentsy is available in, so here's your answer!
Scentsy is an international business opportunity, with Consultants in three continents and currently 12 countries. Products are sold by Independent Consultants in various countries across North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
Scentsy in North America
The Scentsy Corporation started in the United States, and expanded to Scentsy in Canada in 2009. It has also expanded to Scentsy in Mexico. That means all of North America is filled with Scentsy products to buy, and the opportunity to join and start a Scentsy business, no matter where you live.
Scentsy in Europe
The next expansion after Canada was to Scentsy in Europe. The countries currently open to Scentsy include: England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Germany, Spain, France, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg. So, for many areas across Europe, customers can get their Scentsy fill and residents can start a Scentsy business for a little extra income on the side.
Scentsy in Australia and New Zealand
Our friends in Australia and New Zealand joined the Scentsy family, and turned it all upside down. The fun thing about an international company is when the other catalogs are selling spring and summer, our customers and consultants are selling autumn and winter products!
International Company Facts
- Founded in 2004
- Headquartered in Meridian, Idaho, USA
- Distribution sites in Meridian, Idaho, USA; Rock Hill, North Carolina, USA; Coppell, Texas, USA; Sydney, New South Wales, Australia; and Warsaw, Poland
- Wax manufactured in Meridian, Idaho, USA
- Operating in the United States and its territories, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Ireland, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand, with sales-only operations in Italy, Poland and Luxembourg
- Privately held, owned and operated by Orville and Heidi Thompson
- First location was a 40-foot ocean container on a small Idaho sheep farm
- Company employees: 1,000+
- Method of sales/distribution: Direct sales, party plan
- Independent Consultants (distributors): 100,000 and growing