I just ran into a friend who mentioned she has a Scentsy Warmer but the wax is lasting forever because the dish never gets empty! I noticed her warmer was plugged in, but I didn’t smell any scent. As I explained how Scentsy works, I realized I needed to post and spread the word in case there are more of you out there who need a little tip!
Scentsy warmers use a low-watt lightbulb to melt the special Scentsy wax slowly (FLAMELESS!), maximizing the fragrance time of the Scentsy Bar or Scentsy Brick. Since it’s flamelesss and wickless, there’s no soot or smoke; the Scentsy system is a safe candle that lets you enjoy more than 80 Scentsy fragrances. The wax will never diminish, since it’s not burning up… the only thing released into the air is the scent. You know to change the Scentsy wax when you can’t smell it any more.
- Plug it in. Turn it on.
- Place one or more sections of your Scentsy Bar into the dish.
- Enjoy the Scentsy smells!
How to change a Scentsy fragrance
- Completely melt the wax in the dish. Change when you can’t smell it any more.
- Pour the melted wax into its original packaging to reform the wax (or a disposable container, like a soup can).
- Clean dish with a paper towel.
- Store used bar in a cool place or discard.