Scentsy Compensation: Paid at Title
You can maximize the Scentsy Compensation Plan and earn the Scentsy income you dream of by being Paid At Title (PAT). PAT means that you are paid at the highest title you have achieved. For example, if you are a Lead Consultant, you qualify to be paid as a Lead Consultant. If you are a Director, you qualify to be paid as a Director, etc.
Your title always stays the same on your consultant website, but income varies by the actual Scentsy rank you have qualified for during that month.
Why should you be Paid at Title?
You should have a goal to be paid at title every month. Here are a few reasons:
- You'll never miss a Leadership Bonus potential in your paycheck (paid on your team!)
- You’ll never miss a Scentsy promotion to increase in title
- You can earn points for incentives (free trips!) when you are consistently paid at title
- You build a consistent business at your level, so you are prepared to promote to the next level
What does it take to be Paid At Title (PAT)?
There are three requirements each month to be PAT in the Scentsy compensation plan. If you have promoted to a higher rank but don’t have all of the requirements met that month to be paid at that rank, you will be paid at the level you achieve for that month. There aren’t any penalties for not being paid at title, you just only earn the leadership bonuses based on your current Scentsy rank for that month.
- 500 PRV – personal retail volume (your own sales for that month)
- Active FL – frontline = your personal recruits actively selling at least 200 PRV that month (help them actively work and grow their business; if you don’t have FL, you need to recruit!)
- TWV – team wholesale volume; 75% of combined team PRV (the bigger the team, the easier that is to get there, and the easier it is to reach that each month)
Requirements to make money
Those three basic requirements stay the same, regardless of the actual title you are trying to reach for your promotion or to be paid at title. The thing that changes is the amount required for #2 (active FL) and #3 (TWV) increase, based on the title. You will always receive commissions on all sales, even if they are for your own personal use. Read more about the specific title requirements in the Scentsy Compensation Plan here, or in the visual chart.
Scentsy Income Potential
The potential is the same for every person who joins Scentsy and decides to grow their business, but results do vary, as explained in the Scentsy Income Disclosure Statement. The consultants I know who have committed to working their business have made money however, so the opportunity is there.
Come make money with Scentsy
If you haven't joined to start your own Scentsy business yet, come on in; you'll love it! I will help you be successful and paid at title to continue to grow your own business.
Even if you don't want to grow a team and increase in title, you will always be paid commissions on every sale. Products that you buy for yourself count toward your PRV, so you are always paid on your own purchases.
Selling Scentsy is a great way to help yourself and your friends buy Scentsy products, but can also be a great way to make extra money from home.