Forget Me Not Scentsy Warmer: Alzheimers Association
UPDATE! April 20, 2017
This beautiful Scentsy Warmer is available while supplies last at a very discounted price! Follow the link below to buy this beautiful, unique warmer custom designed to help fund organizations looking for a cure for Alzheimer’s disease. Buy Scentsy Alzheimer Warmer
Forget Me Not Scentsy Warmer benefitting Alzheimers research during the Spring Summer 2013 Scentsy catalog.
Your purchase of the Forget-Me-Not Scentsy Charitable Cause Warmer will help support the research efforts of the Fisher Center for Alzheimer’s Research Foundation. Together, we can help the Fisher Center focus on the cause, care, and cure for Alzheimer’s disease and educational outreach. Proceeds are donated from the sale of each Forget-Me-Not Scentsy warmer. I hope that all of you will support this great cause.
Charitable Cause Scentsy Warmer
Scentsy comes out with a new catalog every six months and chooses a new organization to support during that time. An exclusive Scentsy Warmer is created for that specific charitable cause, and 100% of net proceeds are donated directly to that organization by Scentsy.
I am excited to announce that the Spring Summer 2013 Catalog will debut Forget Me Not, the Charitable Cause Warmer benefiting Alzheimers foundation. You can proudly display this beautiful hand-crafted Scentsy warmer to both donate to a great cause, as well as show your support for those affected by Alzheimers disease.
Forget-Me-Not is delicately adorned in beautiful blue forget me not flowers in Scentsy’s newest Charitable Cause Warmer in support of Alzheimers.
Here are the former Charitable Cause Scentsy products from previous catalogs:
- Champion Scentsy Warmer supporting Special Olympics International Fall/Winter 2012
- Heartfelt Scentsy Warmer benefiting American Heart Association Spring/Summer 2012
- Sasha Bear Scentsy Buddy benefiting Ronald McDonald House Charities Fall/Winter 2011
- Piece By Piece Scentsy warmer benefiting Autism Speaks Spring/Summer 2011
- Live, Life, Hope Warmer benefiting the National Breast Cancer Foundation Fall/Winter 2010
- Sunshine Kids Warmer benefiting childhood cancer research Spring/Summer 2010